01-05-2016, 07:30 PM
Yeah man! I was checkin that out... I've been missin all those gifs ... And the photo thread... AMAZING!!
Like you said Willie's pics are much much better "on the big screen" (hey they're still dang good)...
It does however, give me more insentive to break down and pull one out of mothballs!
I actually have 3 (and parts out the ... Nose).. I'm lookin into the internet situation out here in the sticks, but not much of a great selection.. And the price! Geeze you'ld think they were giving away $20 double-eagles with every connection....
Oh well... It looked real good anyway...
Ice
Like you said Willie's pics are much much better "on the big screen" (hey they're still dang good)...
It does however, give me more insentive to break down and pull one out of mothballs!
I actually have 3 (and parts out the ... Nose).. I'm lookin into the internet situation out here in the sticks, but not much of a great selection.. And the price! Geeze you'ld think they were giving away $20 double-eagles with every connection....
Oh well... It looked real good anyway...
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

