Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Daily Thoughts, Random Thoughts, Venting Area
Shocked 
I've had insomnia the last several days.  It is what it is as we all know.   The great thing is I can find adverts like this, and realise, I'm not the nutter, they are. 

How is this even the least bit seductive of attractive or have anything to do with tuna???   Tongue

[Image: Lizzy-Jagger-naked-tuna-FishLove-Jerry-H...Jagger.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Daily Thoughts, Random Thoughts, Venting Area - by Caróg liath - 01-09-2016, 08:07 AM
Cursing - by Spanky - 02-17-2016, 01:33 AM
Ants - by Spanky - 03-25-2016, 07:45 PM
The bolt that wouldn't budge - by Spanky - 08-28-2016, 11:00 PM
Checking in - by Spanky - 09-19-2016, 07:35 PM
Thanks everyone - by Spanky - 09-20-2016, 07:29 PM
Grownups say the darndest things - by Spanky - 10-02-2016, 03:50 PM
Black Opium - by Spanky - 12-16-2016, 05:00 PM
Fat Oprah - by Spanky - 01-18-2017, 03:31 AM
RE: Fat Oprah - by Spanky - 01-18-2017, 08:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)