Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Daily Thoughts, Random Thoughts, Venting Area
Oh I am sure you will make it Rumor.

If you ever need a little help from your friends count me in. And that is no joke! You have many here.

================
On another topic...
Now I have a question
Do avatars that have motion bother anyone?

Some have bothered me before cant remember which ones but I just changed mine to the old matrix one and would just like to know if moving avatars bother anyone?

Please say.

Because I now this is not the one, for me but it will do for a while unless the movement is bothering people, then Viola' .
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Daily Thoughts, Random Thoughts, Venting Area - by Linville - 01-11-2016, 12:57 AM
Cursing - by Spanky - 02-17-2016, 01:33 AM
Ants - by Spanky - 03-25-2016, 07:45 PM
The bolt that wouldn't budge - by Spanky - 08-28-2016, 11:00 PM
Checking in - by Spanky - 09-19-2016, 07:35 PM
Thanks everyone - by Spanky - 09-20-2016, 07:29 PM
Grownups say the darndest things - by Spanky - 10-02-2016, 03:50 PM
Black Opium - by Spanky - 12-16-2016, 05:00 PM
Fat Oprah - by Spanky - 01-18-2017, 03:31 AM
RE: Fat Oprah - by Spanky - 01-18-2017, 08:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)