Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Legalizing MM
#12
(06-12-2015, 10:56 PM)Dr Orpheus Wrote: You guys, having a medical MJ card is AMAZING!!!!

The first time I went in to a MMJ store and saw over 50 huge jars with various strains in them my brain had a hard time wrapping around it all.
To say "let me see this one or let me see that one" and then loading up and being able to try such a huge variety of different strains is a dream come true that I thought would never happen.

Right now I have more than 10 different stains, sativa, indica, and hybreds, just as on hand stuff and now I use different strains for different things at different times.
It's amazing and I still can't believe it.

I'm so lazy now I have a place bring it to me at home.
Best of all it actually lowers the pain in my back/sciatic nerve and I don't Need to take muscle relaxers anymore as the mj works fine for that.

Edibles are different, feels more like a long term mellow undertone. Great for traveling or when visiting the inlaws.

Having a mmj card also lowered my stress as I have a ready supply.
I grew a couple plants last year but I can't get anywhere near the quality that the vendors produce inside with the same plants.

You lucky devil!! That is a dream come true .. I have ranted about these laws for several decades and to be so close to having the stigma and punishment removed from the equasion is the most fantastic move the states have done in quite some time ... I saw a broadcast the other day about Virginia's struggle and some woman in the house/senate was saying,"We don't know the long term effects of this drug will have on us or our children"
The mother of a teenage girl (having up to 300 seizures a week) said,"Maybe not, but I do know the long term effects of this many seizures .... Death!!"
It just burns me up to hear such stupity coming from the mouths of our "elected" officals ... I guess since it's not their kid ... So what ... I even heard that the movement has 2 more advocates for it's legalization ... Is it the secretary of agriculture and former pres Bill Clinton .... Maybe he will "inhale" this time ...

Which reminds me ... I need to go and water the girls ....
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Legalizing MM - by OrangeClay - 04-21-2015, 04:51 AM
RE: Legalizing MM - by Charon - 04-21-2015, 11:37 AM
RE: Legalizing MM - by max bentley - 04-21-2015, 10:33 PM
RE: Legalizing MM - by Charon - 04-22-2015, 03:32 PM
RE: Legalizing MM - by OrangeClay - 04-25-2015, 03:58 AM
RE: Legalizing MM - by luvhandles - 01-26-2016, 04:28 PM
RE: Legalizing MM - by luvhandles - 02-25-2016, 03:47 PM
RE: Legalizing MM - by Furyan66 - 05-23-2017, 04:16 AM
RE: Legalizing MM - by jstone - 07-15-2017, 07:48 AM
RE: Legalizing MM - by Charon - 04-28-2015, 05:54 PM
RE: Legalizing MM - by OrangeClay - 04-30-2015, 09:31 PM
RE: Legalizing MM - by Charon - 04-30-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Legalizing MM - by Charon - 06-10-2015, 06:30 PM
RE: Legalizing MM - by luvhandles - 01-27-2016, 05:20 PM
RE: Legalizing MM - by Charon - 06-13-2015, 01:37 AM
RE: Legalizing MM - by atomheartmother - 06-13-2015, 07:50 PM
RE: Legalizing MM - by atomheartmother - 06-14-2015, 03:13 PM
RE: Legalizing MM - by IceWizard - 06-20-2015, 07:53 PM
RE: Legalizing MM - by andybones - 06-30-2015, 11:17 PM
RE: Legalizing MM - by Charon - 07-01-2015, 02:57 PM
RE: Legalizing MM - by andybones - 07-01-2015, 08:17 PM
RE: Legalizing MM - by airraid101 - 09-18-2015, 01:17 AM
RE: Legalizing MM - by airraid101 - 09-18-2015, 07:15 PM
RE: Legalizing MM - by EasyDoesit - 09-21-2015, 08:09 PM
RE: Legalizing MM - by luvhandles - 01-26-2016, 11:42 PM
RE: Legalizing MM - by Kdizz - 02-14-2016, 04:16 PM
RE: Legalizing MM - by Revolution - 02-20-2016, 01:52 AM
RE: Legalizing MM - by anxiety_sucks - 02-20-2016, 08:52 PM
RE: Legalizing MM - by Double Deuces - 02-21-2016, 02:49 AM
RE: Legalizing MM - by radishxl - 02-23-2016, 06:22 PM
RE: Legalizing MM - by Dancing Wolf - 04-11-2016, 06:54 PM
RE: Legalizing MM - by Goyakla1 - 05-24-2016, 12:24 AM
RE: Legalizing MM - by mysterious503 - 11-05-2016, 10:54 PM
RE: Legalizing MM - by nickolyko - 05-22-2017, 08:32 PM
RE: Legalizing MM - by themadhatter420 - 05-22-2017, 10:31 PM
RE: Legalizing MM - by MoJim - 05-23-2017, 04:23 PM
RE: Legalizing MM - by Orange rabbit - 05-23-2017, 05:12 PM
RE: Legalizing MM - by Charon - 08-08-2017, 07:33 PM
RE: Legalizing MM - by MoJim - 08-09-2017, 04:32 PM
RE: Legalizing MM - by austin001 - 01-23-2018, 08:31 PM
RE: Legalizing MM - by Mad Max - 01-23-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Legalizing MM - by oneanddone - 02-08-2018, 05:20 AM
RE: Legalizing MM - by relaxme - 02-08-2018, 05:26 AM
RE: Legalizing MM - by thegreaseman - 02-08-2018, 09:27 PM
RE: Legalizing MM - by Charon - 02-08-2018, 09:37 PM
RE: Legalizing MM - by thegreaseman - 02-08-2018, 09:51 PM
RE: Legalizing MM - by oneanddone - 02-10-2018, 12:35 AM
RE: Legalizing MM - by Rafterman - 02-11-2018, 04:45 PM
RE: Legalizing MM - by thegreaseman - 02-13-2018, 03:18 PM
RE: Legalizing MM - by toaru_nanashi - 02-18-2018, 10:43 AM
RE: Legalizing MM - by Rafterman - 02-19-2018, 10:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)