01-19-2016, 02:16 PM
Good morning all, been off the site for a few days, rushing around trying to catch up with all the things I couldn't do when I was recovering from my operation. This has been a bit crazy really and I feel exhausted, having rushed here and there looking at materials for some work I want to have done on my house.
Today it struck me that it is TIME TO SIT DOWN AND SAY GOOD MORNING TO MY PALS AT CAFE LINVILLE!
So here I am and good morning to Ice, Fireplaces, Roses, Popster, Harley, Charon, Shayna, Zander, Willie and all those others who like to pop in here to say hello from time to time.
How good it feels to take time out from "busy"!
Have a good day everyone.
Today it struck me that it is TIME TO SIT DOWN AND SAY GOOD MORNING TO MY PALS AT CAFE LINVILLE!
So here I am and good morning to Ice, Fireplaces, Roses, Popster, Harley, Charon, Shayna, Zander, Willie and all those others who like to pop in here to say hello from time to time.
How good it feels to take time out from "busy"!
Have a good day everyone.

