01-28-2016, 10:32 AM
Good Morning IOP....
![[Image: 234302-Disney-Happy-Thursday-Good-Morning-Quote.jpg]](https://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/thumbs/234302-Disney-Happy-Thursday-Good-Morning-Quote.jpg)
I got the coffee just bout done...
Hey I want to thank y'all for the love, care and support for me with these danged ole cigs... It really helps.... My dad told me many years ago that the definition of a cigarette addict was, "A person that walked around with a 'Butt' struck in their face!"... By God... As always he was right.... Ok coffee's ready... Brb...
Ahhhh now that's the ticket.... Not much happening today... Gettin a little warmer by the week's end.... Yea! Oh I saw on the news last night abbout all this "unclaimed money" ... I didn't find any... But who knows till you check..here's the addy in case y'all missed it and wanna check it out:::
http://missingmoney.com
Good luck... Hope you find a fortune...
Hey if y'all notice anybody "racing" to the 50 post mark or stirrin up undue ... Stuff... Please let me know... It's a little difficult for me to be everywhere and there are many more eyes y'all have... Thanks...
Let's pray our Charon returns soon... She makes it all seem soooo easy!!
Ok I'll shut my pie hole.... Just remember to love one another and smile... It always helps...
Ice
I got the coffee just bout done...
Hey I want to thank y'all for the love, care and support for me with these danged ole cigs... It really helps.... My dad told me many years ago that the definition of a cigarette addict was, "A person that walked around with a 'Butt' struck in their face!"... By God... As always he was right.... Ok coffee's ready... Brb...
Ahhhh now that's the ticket.... Not much happening today... Gettin a little warmer by the week's end.... Yea! Oh I saw on the news last night abbout all this "unclaimed money" ... I didn't find any... But who knows till you check..here's the addy in case y'all missed it and wanna check it out:::
http://missingmoney.com
Good luck... Hope you find a fortune...
Hey if y'all notice anybody "racing" to the 50 post mark or stirrin up undue ... Stuff... Please let me know... It's a little difficult for me to be everywhere and there are many more eyes y'all have... Thanks...
Let's pray our Charon returns soon... She makes it all seem soooo easy!!
Ok I'll shut my pie hole.... Just remember to love one another and smile... It always helps...
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

