01-28-2016, 11:25 AM
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2016, 11:27 AM by Linville.
Edit Reason: My avatar color kind of denotes my feelings of late. Better days ahead though, I guess I hope...
)
Good Morning Ice. I am hitting  my coffee just now second cup.Â
Popster and  >What was that I heard, oh Hi FP > FirePlaces, willie33 , skipper1 , Rumor , Cricket .....chirp chirp says GM to you too. Grins.Â
If we smile it can help. I hope I think. How about you, do you think it helps, with what you might ask well go ahead and answer that too if a feeling comes to you.
Well you know  that I love cinnamon buns;
have one ,
![[Image: tumblr_o03mwiUeuC1rt05ero1_500.jpg]](http://40.media.tumblr.com/8c5529d52286b15ad9a2da7c44d69cb9/tumblr_o03mwiUeuC1rt05ero1_500.jpg)
With this;
![[Image: tumblr_o17861Jkee1s30ko5o1_400.jpg]](http://36.media.tumblr.com/9ea323164ad47c2c2236814780c4cab1/tumblr_o17861Jkee1s30ko5o1_400.jpg)
And I will run over to the random thoughts thread to post mine for the day....be sure to check it out if you want a truthful chuckle, K ?
Have a good day .
Popster and  >What was that I heard, oh Hi FP > FirePlaces, willie33 , skipper1 , Rumor , Cricket .....chirp chirp says GM to you too. Grins.Â
If we smile it can help. I hope I think. How about you, do you think it helps, with what you might ask well go ahead and answer that too if a feeling comes to you.
Well you know  that I love cinnamon buns;
have one ,
![[Image: tumblr_o03mwiUeuC1rt05ero1_500.jpg]](http://40.media.tumblr.com/8c5529d52286b15ad9a2da7c44d69cb9/tumblr_o03mwiUeuC1rt05ero1_500.jpg)
With this;
![[Image: tumblr_o17861Jkee1s30ko5o1_400.jpg]](http://36.media.tumblr.com/9ea323164ad47c2c2236814780c4cab1/tumblr_o17861Jkee1s30ko5o1_400.jpg)
And I will run over to the random thoughts thread to post mine for the day....be sure to check it out if you want a truthful chuckle, K ?
Have a good day .

