01-29-2016, 11:22 AM
Good Morning Everyone....... Â Â
 Â
I would say more but, I was lucky to get this out before coffee, as you can see.Â
 ,Â![[Image: tumblr_o16pfbHWYt1s30ko5o1_400.jpg]](http://41.media.tumblr.com/3983f4c1413b9daf30cabdf83233c198/tumblr_o16pfbHWYt1s30ko5o1_400.jpg)
I did notice talk of the Super Bowl but not much of the cheerleaders and a little on the commercials, oh and yes there is the game. Hah ha
Oh great I have to take someone to the doctors office, one of those doctors in a box or whatever their called, so if I have not been exposed to cold and other viruses Hold My Breather and dive in there.....
No I'm not quirky about it , why do you ask? LOL
Where is all the lovely people that can talk so much better than I this morning......wherever you are Have a GOOD DAY! Â and remember Â
 someone! (after coffee )
  I would say more but, I was lucky to get this out before coffee, as you can see.Â
 ,Â
![[Image: tumblr_o16pfbHWYt1s30ko5o1_400.jpg]](http://41.media.tumblr.com/3983f4c1413b9daf30cabdf83233c198/tumblr_o16pfbHWYt1s30ko5o1_400.jpg)
I did notice talk of the Super Bowl but not much of the cheerleaders and a little on the commercials, oh and yes there is the game. Hah ha
Oh great I have to take someone to the doctors office, one of those doctors in a box or whatever their called, so if I have not been exposed to cold and other viruses Hold My Breather and dive in there.....
No I'm not quirky about it , why do you ask? LOL
Where is all the lovely people that can talk so much better than I this morning......wherever you are Have a GOOD DAY! Â and remember Â
 someone! (after coffee )

