Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Daily Thoughts, Random Thoughts, Venting Area
My random list changes randomly so the only way I can cross anything off it, is to act randomly, and since I don't usually act randomly, I have to wait for a random moment to remind me to randomizeSmile

(01-29-2016, 07:27 PM)Zander Wrote:
(01-27-2016, 07:53 PM)Popster Wrote: I had a random thought yesterday.....and then crossed it off my listSmile

Was it a random thought to cross the random thought off your list or did you plan it in advance, Pops??
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Daily Thoughts, Random Thoughts, Venting Area - by Popster - 01-29-2016, 08:11 PM
Cursing - by Spanky - 02-17-2016, 01:33 AM
Ants - by Spanky - 03-25-2016, 07:45 PM
The bolt that wouldn't budge - by Spanky - 08-28-2016, 11:00 PM
Checking in - by Spanky - 09-19-2016, 07:35 PM
Thanks everyone - by Spanky - 09-20-2016, 07:29 PM
Grownups say the darndest things - by Spanky - 10-02-2016, 03:50 PM
Black Opium - by Spanky - 12-16-2016, 05:00 PM
Fat Oprah - by Spanky - 01-18-2017, 03:31 AM
RE: Fat Oprah - by Spanky - 01-18-2017, 08:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)