Now That's the kind of convo that just brightens the wall of the Cafe'!! So good to see ...
Ice
Fire and Ice
BY ROBERT FROST
Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I’ve tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice Is also great
And would suffice.
Here's a couple-0-pics I thought were kinda kewl...
![[Image: FireAndIce.jpg]](http://holyjoe.org/poetry/FireAndIce.jpg)
![[Image: fire_and_ice_by_therisingsoul-d6i9qdl.jpg]](http://orig13.deviantart.net/d835/f/2013/227/b/f/fire_and_ice_by_therisingsoul-d6i9qdl.jpg)
![[Image: FireandIce01.png]](https://static.squarespace.com/static/51b3dc8ee4b051b96ceb10de/51ce6099e4b0d911b4489b79/51ce61fde4b0d911b44a86f2/1311303717197/1000w/FireandIce01.png)
Nough Said...
Ice
Fire and Ice
BY ROBERT FROST
Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I’ve tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice Is also great
And would suffice.
Here's a couple-0-pics I thought were kinda kewl...
![[Image: FireAndIce.jpg]](http://holyjoe.org/poetry/FireAndIce.jpg)
![[Image: fire_and_ice_by_therisingsoul-d6i9qdl.jpg]](http://orig13.deviantart.net/d835/f/2013/227/b/f/fire_and_ice_by_therisingsoul-d6i9qdl.jpg)
![[Image: FireandIce01.png]](https://static.squarespace.com/static/51b3dc8ee4b051b96ceb10de/51ce6099e4b0d911b4489b79/51ce61fde4b0d911b44a86f2/1311303717197/1000w/FireandIce01.png)
Nough Said...
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

