02-04-2016, 08:38 AM
Cricket, you beat me to the morning's first post today, but I do hope you weren't struggling with insomnia at 2 am today. Â Although this is a good place to come when you feel low, I think. It always makes me feel a bit brighter, to read back here. Â
Good morning to everyone else. Ice, I love the new soapbox look that Linville designed for you. Â Fire, I am very envious of your snow day, I am glad you had such a good time. We have only had the tiniest flurry of snow here where I live, but as I am at the very top of an extremely steep hill, snow to me does rather mean an icy road going steeply downhill to negotiate. Â But it still doesn't take away that still magical moment when you look out of the window just after getting up and see that snow has settled. Â It sends me back to being a kid every time!
Have a good day everyone, free of stress and pain.
Good morning to everyone else. Ice, I love the new soapbox look that Linville designed for you. Â Fire, I am very envious of your snow day, I am glad you had such a good time. We have only had the tiniest flurry of snow here where I live, but as I am at the very top of an extremely steep hill, snow to me does rather mean an icy road going steeply downhill to negotiate. Â But it still doesn't take away that still magical moment when you look out of the window just after getting up and see that snow has settled. Â It sends me back to being a kid every time!
Have a good day everyone, free of stress and pain.

