(02-07-2016, 01:54 PM)skipper1 Wrote: Good Morning everyone, just stopping by to wish all a great day...Not having such a good start this am going back to bed and heating pad....i don't know what i would do without it....Anyway catch ya'll later
(02-07-2016, 05:52 PM)Rose5555 Wrote:(02-07-2016, 01:54 PM)skipper1 Wrote: Good Morning everyone, just stopping by to wish all a great day...Not having such a good start this am going back to bed and heating pad....i don't know what i would do without it....Anyway catch ya'll later
Hi Skipper, sorry to hear it's not such a good day - I hope the bed and heating pad did the trick and got you feeling a bit better at least. Nice to see you dropping in here always.
Hi Skipper1, I did not mean to overlook you mentioning that you were in pain and having to use the heating pad.
I have one too and I use it on my knees and lower right side of back at the hip are when they act up so I know what you mean.
Usually when I do something I know better than to do.....
So I hope also like Rose5555 said good to see you stopping by the Cafe and I am sorry your feeling like you do.....I hope the heating pad works for you.
See ya later and Rose555 I hope your day is a good one or has been as I Â think your time zone is different, eh?

