02-07-2016, 06:02 PM
And a belated end-of-weekend hello from me to everyone else in Cafe Linville. Didn't want to make this a weekend I didn't drop in at all, but I have been quite busy. Think I am making up for lost time. Had two nights out/dinner with two old girl friends, both lovely evenings; did my usual exercise class on Saturday morning and then today, ran 8 km with a friend (who has persuaded me to join her in a 10 k obstacle race in April)! I am not a runner usually but I surprised myself by really enjoying this morning's run with my friend, even when it got really wet and my trainers and feet got soaked through - and don't get me started on the mud!
So good morning to all, Skipper, Willie, that lovely gent Ice, Harley, Fireplaces, Linville, Roses, Charon and Audrey - nice to see you posting, Audrey, but sorry about your key saga. What a pain that must be.
So good morning to all, Skipper, Willie, that lovely gent Ice, Harley, Fireplaces, Linville, Roses, Charon and Audrey - nice to see you posting, Audrey, but sorry about your key saga. What a pain that must be.

