Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Daily Thoughts, Random Thoughts, Venting Area
No, I didn't make it. My husband fell asleep watching British TV, and that always puts me to sleep. I think it's something about the accents I find comforting. My husband and I started out as long distance, and we were constantly on the phone, especially at night. I used to sleep with my phone under my pillow, as his voice would put me to sleep as well as wake me in the morning. Smile

It's now almost 2pm, and we still haven't left the house. We are doing the infamous "no, what do YOU want to do?" back and forth conversation. Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Daily Thoughts, Random Thoughts, Venting Area - by Shayna - 02-07-2016, 06:54 PM
Cursing - by Spanky - 02-17-2016, 01:33 AM
Ants - by Spanky - 03-25-2016, 07:45 PM
The bolt that wouldn't budge - by Spanky - 08-28-2016, 11:00 PM
Checking in - by Spanky - 09-19-2016, 07:35 PM
Thanks everyone - by Spanky - 09-20-2016, 07:29 PM
Grownups say the darndest things - by Spanky - 10-02-2016, 03:50 PM
Black Opium - by Spanky - 12-16-2016, 05:00 PM
Fat Oprah - by Spanky - 01-18-2017, 03:31 AM
RE: Fat Oprah - by Spanky - 01-18-2017, 08:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)