Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Daily Thoughts, Random Thoughts, Venting Area
(06-19-2015, 04:38 AM)Popster Wrote: When I feel overwhelmed.......I decide to Peck away......break big concerns down to parts and do something small that still represents progress.

It works for me.......mostly......LOL

I love that answer Popster.  It's my method also.  I try to prioritize, then do something, even a small thing I know needs doing, change the oil in my 125cc Vino scooter, give myself a haircut with the FloBee, whatever.  As Satchel Page said, "Never look back, something might be gaining on you".  "Pecking" is a good way to proceed.


theSpank
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Daily Thoughts, Random Thoughts, Venting Area - by Spanky - 02-08-2016, 11:01 PM
Cursing - by Spanky - 02-17-2016, 01:33 AM
Ants - by Spanky - 03-25-2016, 07:45 PM
The bolt that wouldn't budge - by Spanky - 08-28-2016, 11:00 PM
Checking in - by Spanky - 09-19-2016, 07:35 PM
Thanks everyone - by Spanky - 09-20-2016, 07:29 PM
Grownups say the darndest things - by Spanky - 10-02-2016, 03:50 PM
Black Opium - by Spanky - 12-16-2016, 05:00 PM
Fat Oprah - by Spanky - 01-18-2017, 03:31 AM
RE: Fat Oprah - by Spanky - 01-18-2017, 08:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)