02-17-2016, 10:33 PM
Good news. Not only did my reshipped package arrive today they doubled one of my medications. The $285 order was worth $385 by the time they sent the extras. if I had to guess I would say that Ice Wizard was correct that a subordinate made the police action threat and whomever was in charge was left to clean it up. It took a while but DPS worked through the situation and more than corrected it. If you look at any transaction there are so many places for one to go wrong:
1. Payment- I screwed that up
2. Shipping- From the country of origin to USPS.
3. Customs- In this case we had a seizure
4. Hackers trying to hijack the iop's websites
5. Employees
6. Human error from everyone involved
There's just a lot of moving parts to a transaction. In the end I got my package and then some. Communication was good throughout and it was made right. I would and will use them again. Thanks for everyone's input as well as the resource that is ioplist.org. Without this site I don't know that I would have had much of a voice. A review where everything goes smoothly is good. A review where mistakes were made on both sides and both parties worked to get it resolved is better in my opinion. This was obviously one of those.
hooper
1. Payment- I screwed that up
2. Shipping- From the country of origin to USPS.
3. Customs- In this case we had a seizure
4. Hackers trying to hijack the iop's websites
5. Employees
6. Human error from everyone involved
There's just a lot of moving parts to a transaction. In the end I got my package and then some. Communication was good throughout and it was made right. I would and will use them again. Thanks for everyone's input as well as the resource that is ioplist.org. Without this site I don't know that I would have had much of a voice. A review where everything goes smoothly is good. A review where mistakes were made on both sides and both parties worked to get it resolved is better in my opinion. This was obviously one of those.
hooper

