02-18-2016, 05:20 PM
Good afternoon y'all. It is half term in the UK and I have been super busy doing full production line cooking for my two teenage boys who eat for England, or so it would seem! I am a creative and effective cook, only through practice, not any inner gift; today I did Nasi Goreng for lunch and tonight is Bourbon and Marmalade Glazed Chicken Drumsticks, to give you an idea of what's on the menu here. You're all welcome to drop by any time (what have I said now?!)
It's good to see a new name visiting Cafe Linville - welcome Forme, and sorry if I have missed you visiting in the past.
Fireplaces, good to hear you are making regular visits to your elliptical trainer. This week I've been running with my 14-year-old son and also, of course, doing my military fitness classes in the park. Tonight's is at 7 pm and it will be pitch dark, freezing cold and enormous fun - I am sure that makes no sense to anyone bar me!
Big shout out to Ice, Harley, Roses, Charon, Willie, Audrey and all the gang.
It's good to see a new name visiting Cafe Linville - welcome Forme, and sorry if I have missed you visiting in the past.
Fireplaces, good to hear you are making regular visits to your elliptical trainer. This week I've been running with my 14-year-old son and also, of course, doing my military fitness classes in the park. Tonight's is at 7 pm and it will be pitch dark, freezing cold and enormous fun - I am sure that makes no sense to anyone bar me!
Big shout out to Ice, Harley, Roses, Charon, Willie, Audrey and all the gang.

