Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
new guy on the block
#1
Well, not really -- I used to be a member years ago (unless I'm thinking of a similar but different forum) but lost my data and it was easier to reregister.

Anyway. . .  happy to be here.  I hope that I can contribute to the community's benefit at least as much as the community will benefit me.  I already have had contact with some of the vendors listed, and will be happy to post reviews.  Maybe I can even suggest a new one now and then.

See y'all!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
new guy on the block - by bobaloo - 02-18-2016, 05:31 PM
RE: new guy on the block - by forme - 02-18-2016, 05:55 PM
RE: new guy on the block - by Charon - 02-18-2016, 07:10 PM
RE: new guy on the block - by IceWizard - 02-18-2016, 09:26 PM
RE: new guy on the block - by willie33 - 02-19-2016, 07:21 PM
RE: new guy on the block - by Revolution - 02-19-2016, 09:02 PM
RE: new guy on the block - by Double Deuces - 02-24-2016, 06:57 PM
RE: new guy on the block - by BoomerB - 02-24-2016, 08:24 PM
RE: new guy on the block - by OmarLittle - 02-25-2016, 02:37 AM
RE: new guy on the block - by Jc_Aloha - 02-26-2016, 03:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)