02-19-2016, 04:26 PM
(02-18-2016, 08:47 PM)Revolution Wrote: Seems like a lot of trouble when there are other reliable, easy to use vendors, but I guess they carry something different? Or perhaps price can't be beat?
This wasn't a normal transaction so yes it was a lot of trouble since there was a seizure involved but in the end I got my package plus some. I can't help but wonder if my address is not flagged since I had 2 out of 4 packages seized in Jan. My previous order to those was back in June that was seized but reshipped successfully from another vendor and that's why I think my address may be flagged. As for ease of use I would put them in 2nd place. For pricing they are very competitive on most of what I ordered. I don't use just 1 vendor. They invariably go down for whatever reason. After this I would definitely use again but next time with a different name and address.

