02-28-2016, 09:02 AM
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2016, 09:12 AM by Jade239.
Edit Reason: removed wrong smile face ..lol learning.. omg
)
(02-28-2016, 08:20 AM)Rose5555 Wrote: Good morning, Sunday has arrived, everyone, at least here on the other side of the Pond. Definitely one of my favourite days of the week though I feel very tired. Â Counselling training tends to be quite emotional and intense - it wears you out in a non-physical, but very palpable sort of way.Â
Zander, I think we now need to see your full biting agenda - with subheadings for Those I Bite Hard, Those I Only Nibble, etc. It's always nice to know where you stand. Â
Ice, I am taking your advice about smiling, have been wondering why I was so tired all the time, now I know it's because I was wearing myself out frowning too much!
Charon, it's lovely to see you at the Cafe, I hope things are a little brighter for you.
DJ, glad you enjoyed Deadpool. My younger son would probably enjoy it - he's reasonably into the superhero type films like Avengers Assemble (while sadly they bore me to tears).Â
Willie, I loved the picture but how on earth did the photographer get the dog to lie there so quietly with those cakes right next to him? My dogs would have gobbled those up in a heartbeat...and then have needed taking to the vets to be made to vomit them back up again as I would have discovered they had raisins in or maybe Zylitol (doggy toxins).  Does anyone get the impression I am speaking from grim experience?! Â
Anyway, hello to all, happy Sunday. Off to get started on those chores now.
Well good morning Rose, I'm Jade. It's almost 4am here and wish I hadn't woken up. Insomnia sucks and what I've been reading , I'm not the only one who deals with it. Â
You sound like your in high spirits and I sure don't want to disrupt that... Nice nice to here  you're upbeat mood ...
Have a great day and don't work to hard..
Thank you Ice for how to do this.. you're always so accommodating. I guess you're up for the day as well? I'm going to try and get at least a couple more hours.. Night and good morning. ..

