06-20-2015, 08:30 PM
You are indeed too kind OrangeClay ... I'm just as happy as a pig in the sun to be around such a great group of folks ... This board has so many good vibes, I just know we'll leave the others in our wake ... I've trolled other boards and groups looking for info on this and that, but I always took it with a grain of salt... Never knowing if what I was gleening was true or not ...
Then i found this place ... Everybody seemed so real and honest ... What a breath of fresh air it is to breathe ...
This is my cyberspace home and I look around a see nothing but an extended family ...
I appreciate even being considered to be a part of an up and coming site as this ...
I mean screw Extra Testical (or whatever his name is) is place blows them out of the water ..
Then i found this place ... Everybody seemed so real and honest ... What a breath of fresh air it is to breathe ...
This is my cyberspace home and I look around a see nothing but an extended family ...
I appreciate even being considered to be a part of an up and coming site as this ...
I mean screw Extra Testical (or whatever his name is) is place blows them out of the water ..
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

