03-07-2016, 09:05 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2016, 09:07 AM by IceWizard.
Edit Reason: bad tag....
)
Good Morning IOP....
![[Image: 242380-Good-Morning-Today-I-Feel-Like-Pu...Monday.jpg]](https://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/thumbs/242380-Good-Morning-Today-I-Feel-Like-Putting-An-Out-Of-Order-Sticker-On-My-Head-Happy-Monday.jpg)
Well it's here... Monday... Yea! ...Not... Coffee's bout done ...
Hey Fire... So good to hear your DD has moved pasted those "girls"... Guys can be a real pain, but back in school, I know some of those girls were real clanish... If they didn't "like" another girl... Well it was bad.. Coffee's ready... Brb...
Ahhhh.... Man always good! And I actually don't have anything on my card for today! So me and my better half are gonna enjoy the day (best we can at least) ...
Like I said, not much is a happenin round here.. Hope all y'all have a great day today...
Remember to love one another today and smile.... Maybe the last shot ya get at it...
Ice
Well it's here... Monday... Yea! ...Not... Coffee's bout done ...
Hey Fire... So good to hear your DD has moved pasted those "girls"... Guys can be a real pain, but back in school, I know some of those girls were real clanish... If they didn't "like" another girl... Well it was bad.. Coffee's ready... Brb...
Ahhhh.... Man always good! And I actually don't have anything on my card for today! So me and my better half are gonna enjoy the day (best we can at least) ...
Like I said, not much is a happenin round here.. Hope all y'all have a great day today...
Remember to love one another today and smile.... Maybe the last shot ya get at it...
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

