06-21-2015, 06:20 PM
(06-21-2015, 05:50 PM)Harley Wrote: For the most part the majority of email, SY, and a handful of other Vendors are now behind the 50 Post Rule. The ones in the open are available on almost all sites for "Lookie Loos". Barring a few.
I believe you have to have something for them to see to draw, hopefully Good People into the forum. Even those we refer here need to feel there is value.
I suggested to Charon awhile back that maybe the view 5 posts or so and then limit access with an option requesting the looker sign up as other forums have may be a solution.
As we are building a new forum I just don't think it would be to our advantage to block all information. Private forums need a strong user base to work successfully and we are not there yet. I belong to Private forums and I have seen dead ones with few updates and another that thrives.
It just takes time...
Very wise indeed ... It does all take time and we do want to attract good members ... I have been to sites that let you see X number of pages per day without signing up ... Kinda gives you the incentive to do so, if the content you're reading is worth it ...
Myself ... I'm just proud to be a small part of a wonderful site ... Anything I can do, well I'd be glad to do ... Everybody here has been more than helpful to me and for that I will surely do my best for this place ....
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

