03-08-2016, 06:40 PM
Happy Tuesday everyone.
I like the Tuesday evening feeling- working a Monday to Friday job I always feel like once a Tuesday is done and dusted its kind of like, well, Im allowed to look foward to the weekend now.
Last couple of nights I've tossed and turned for a few hours but still managed about 4-5 hours (at a guess)
Best part is, I dont care that it happened and im not worried if it happens again tonight.
Thats one of the fastest routes out of insomnia...stopping worrying about sleep.
Easier said than done though, esp if you get 1 hour or worse...
Anyway, have a great day everyone.
I_S
I like the Tuesday evening feeling- working a Monday to Friday job I always feel like once a Tuesday is done and dusted its kind of like, well, Im allowed to look foward to the weekend now.

Last couple of nights I've tossed and turned for a few hours but still managed about 4-5 hours (at a guess)
Best part is, I dont care that it happened and im not worried if it happens again tonight.
Thats one of the fastest routes out of insomnia...stopping worrying about sleep.
Easier said than done though, esp if you get 1 hour or worse...
Anyway, have a great day everyone.
I_S

