Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Should we become private, aka Referral ONly?
#24
My main concern with going private would be that it would put more weight behind the statements made here, by nature of the exclusivity.

However, nothing will stop shills and agents with their own agendas from getting in.

As a by-product, that extra weight and trust will be granted to the less-than-savory types by association.

I would worry that people would forget to read, read, read, and trust no-one by default, even admins.

I would feel responsible for creating the appearance of members being trustworthy without having earned that reputation.

I think what I'm trying to say is up there somewhere, let me know your thoughts.
~A man keeps his memories where his money once was~
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Should we become private, aka Referral ONly? - by Allegory - 06-22-2015, 07:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)