03-14-2016, 11:56 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2016, 12:03 PM by willie33.
Edit Reason: Fireplace's post
)
Good morning, friends. Have a nice Monday! Hello Fireplaces, I see we are posting at the same time. I came back to edit to tell you that you are a wonderful Mom. I know you are appreciated.
IceWizard, where did you get my picture and what did you do to my teeth?
Rose5555, I'm sorry you are not feeling well. Take care of yourself! I enjoy a good scary movie or book, myself. I think it's because of the adrenaline rush of being scared that changes your brain chemistry. So if it helps distract you from your pain, I think it's harmless. I do the same.
IceWizard, where did you get my picture and what did you do to my teeth?

Rose5555, I'm sorry you are not feeling well. Take care of yourself! I enjoy a good scary movie or book, myself. I think it's because of the adrenaline rush of being scared that changes your brain chemistry. So if it helps distract you from your pain, I think it's harmless. I do the same.

