03-15-2016, 05:47 AM
Good too early in the morning to Everyone,
Roses5555, keep building that strength up. We all wish you a quick recovery to whatever is ailing you. Take care of you first.  Willie, it took me a minute, but I finally got the Ice picture joke. Very funny!
Well, I'm having a sleepless "day" now, so let me apologize for making this the first post in the Cafe today. But...I just can't help myself. I'd still drink it in a coffee emergency. Happy day, to everyone.Â
Â
Rev
Roses5555, keep building that strength up. We all wish you a quick recovery to whatever is ailing you. Take care of you first.  Willie, it took me a minute, but I finally got the Ice picture joke. Very funny!
Well, I'm having a sleepless "day" now, so let me apologize for making this the first post in the Cafe today. But...I just can't help myself. I'd still drink it in a coffee emergency. Happy day, to everyone.Â
 Rev

