03-15-2016, 10:00 AM
Good Morning IOP....
![[Image: 240105-Good-Morning-Happy-Tuesday.jpg]](http://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/thumbs/240105-Good-Morning-Happy-Tuesday.jpg)
Coffee's hot... Me not so much... Sure was great to see our Cricket made it through all that rain and floodin down yonder... It's still bad in some places!
Morning Willie... Rev... I just love to see folks here in ye ole cafe'...
Let me say... I still ain't smokin (cigs at least
)... Ain't missin those killers either... I think THEY should be a sch 1 ... Known to be abused and no reddeeming factors! But they will slowly "choke" the life outta ya...
Well I may be "preachin to the choir" on that subject...
Hey I see Roses5555 popped through yesterday... I do hope she's ok and I haven't noticed Roses hasn't been around...
Hi Fire... Always good to see you pop in! I hope all that "drama" slows to a crawl.... Young girls can be quite the handful, to say the least!!
Okie dokie... Been spoutin my mouth off way too much this early...
Remember to love one another today and smile... It may be your time to shine...
Ice
Coffee's hot... Me not so much... Sure was great to see our Cricket made it through all that rain and floodin down yonder... It's still bad in some places!
Morning Willie... Rev... I just love to see folks here in ye ole cafe'...
Let me say... I still ain't smokin (cigs at least
)... Ain't missin those killers either... I think THEY should be a sch 1 ... Known to be abused and no reddeeming factors! But they will slowly "choke" the life outta ya... Well I may be "preachin to the choir" on that subject...
Hey I see Roses5555 popped through yesterday... I do hope she's ok and I haven't noticed Roses hasn't been around...
Hi Fire... Always good to see you pop in! I hope all that "drama" slows to a crawl.... Young girls can be quite the handful, to say the least!!
Okie dokie... Been spoutin my mouth off way too much this early...

Remember to love one another today and smile... It may be your time to shine...
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

