03-17-2016, 01:26 AM
(03-16-2016, 12:13 PM)FirePlaces Wrote: Morning friends, Â
Cricket I am glad you are ok. Â I need to check on a few friends today myself.
Harley, sorry about you and your baby kitty's loss. Â My heart goes out to both of you. Â
Cricket I so agree that animals are much more aware than most believe.
Ice, what was the CDC announcement? I shall look. Â Wish your SO good luck at the doc from me.
Think DD was cracking under the pressure of too much homework and not enough time. Â Stress impacting her sleep at such a young age is bothersome. Â Letting her sleep in this am. Â
I don't overbook her; she overbooks herself. Â Hmm...
So Willie, is your grandson continuing to heal well?
Hiya I_S
Hope everyone has a pain-free, no anxiety day!
Hi Fire,
Did you have any problems from this last round of storms? I can't remember your exact location, but I know parts of your state got quite a bit of water too.
Our local news said we have 3 days of rain coming UGH! Just what people around here need. MORE WATER.
Might be time to start building that Ark.
Hope you made out ok too.
Cricket
