Good morning everyone!
Damn im tired today! So tired im having caffeinated coffee!
I think its due to melatonin- my friends visited the states last year and they brought back some melatonin.
Recently they gave some to me to try (they're off the shelf) and, well, im positive they put me to sleep quicker, and deeper (those dreams!!!...so I know im getting to stage 5 sleep- REM) but I feel knackered the next day!
Oh well I cant complain, I have 5 days off after this shift :-) - away down south.
Now just to get those anti-anxiety tabs through airpirt security :-0
Nah- im good. Remember the AMG days and all the 'spin off' sites? Well I used 4 in total (2 of the original's and 2 of the 'spin off's')
2 of said 4 were based in UK so when they went down I kept those orders aside, specifically for airport visits (as they came with a prescription, written by a UK Dr, who was legally allowed to prescribe (you can find out anything with google) and they were dispensed from a UK pharmacy, legally allowed to dispense) so its all good.
Basically i'm taking a personal amount (which is all i'd ever do) with all the nesesary documentation.
Rose, Im glad to have you as a friend too.
Ive made a fair few friends on here! Im delighted :-)
Have a great day everyone.
^There you go Ice :-)
A nice big one just for you buddy
Damn im tired today! So tired im having caffeinated coffee!
I think its due to melatonin- my friends visited the states last year and they brought back some melatonin.
Recently they gave some to me to try (they're off the shelf) and, well, im positive they put me to sleep quicker, and deeper (those dreams!!!...so I know im getting to stage 5 sleep- REM) but I feel knackered the next day!
Oh well I cant complain, I have 5 days off after this shift :-) - away down south.
Now just to get those anti-anxiety tabs through airpirt security :-0
Nah- im good. Remember the AMG days and all the 'spin off' sites? Well I used 4 in total (2 of the original's and 2 of the 'spin off's')
2 of said 4 were based in UK so when they went down I kept those orders aside, specifically for airport visits (as they came with a prescription, written by a UK Dr, who was legally allowed to prescribe (you can find out anything with google) and they were dispensed from a UK pharmacy, legally allowed to dispense) so its all good.
Basically i'm taking a personal amount (which is all i'd ever do) with all the nesesary documentation.
Rose, Im glad to have you as a friend too.
Ive made a fair few friends on here! Im delighted :-)
Have a great day everyone.
^There you go Ice :-)
A nice big one just for you buddy

