03-24-2016, 08:49 PM
Good end of day-I'm just catching up here a little. Been gone a few days and you can miss so much sometimes.Â
Roses5555, thanks for sharing your story. You are one tough, brave woman, and my chips are on you. Lots of people never talk about it, and I think you are really wonderful to share, because I believe it helhelps others. Thinking of you.Â
Willie, I am glad you are through one part of your journey, but I'm not real happy to hear about the nerve damage, Love. You are also in my thoughts right now.Â
My coffee toast. Here is to EVERYONE who is hurting, praying you feel better.Â
Best to all,
Rev
Roses5555, thanks for sharing your story. You are one tough, brave woman, and my chips are on you. Lots of people never talk about it, and I think you are really wonderful to share, because I believe it helhelps others. Thinking of you.Â
Willie, I am glad you are through one part of your journey, but I'm not real happy to hear about the nerve damage, Love. You are also in my thoughts right now.Â
My coffee toast. Here is to EVERYONE who is hurting, praying you feel better.Â
Best to all,
Rev

