06-25-2015, 12:12 AM
Hello old and new friends!
I am very glad and excited to be here! Â
I am a long time member of multiple well known forums, and have recently been away for awhile, and a good friend Dusko sent me here (much love to her!)
A wonderful MODerator friend of mine is also Charon (other name I know her from on a diff forum) but am so glad to re-connect with her, she is such a wonderful Soul and does an amazing job of keeping us in check in a re-freshing way!
[url=http://ioplist.org/member.php?action=profile&uid=3][/url]There are many more great friends on here that I hope to catch up with. If you know me, or think you know me hit me up on PM or in this thread - would love to talk!
Much love, friends!
I am very glad and excited to be here! Â
I am a long time member of multiple well known forums, and have recently been away for awhile, and a good friend Dusko sent me here (much love to her!)
A wonderful MODerator friend of mine is also Charon (other name I know her from on a diff forum) but am so glad to re-connect with her, she is such a wonderful Soul and does an amazing job of keeping us in check in a re-freshing way!
[url=http://ioplist.org/member.php?action=profile&uid=3][/url]There are many more great friends on here that I hope to catch up with. If you know me, or think you know me hit me up on PM or in this thread - would love to talk!
Much love, friends!

