04-01-2016, 11:56 PM
My order cleared customs. For those that remember the debacle that was my first order (I forgot to transfer money into my acct and it bounced) I must say this one has been very smooth. I'm surprised this site doesn't get a little more traction. I really do think they are a good option. Based on how they handled my first transaction that included a seizure I really would encourage others to test the waters at drugpillsmart24.com. They are hit and miss on value depending on what you're buying but they are by far the least expensive on several items I buy regularly. I also had it sent to the same name and address where I've had multiple seizures which makes me think there are far too many of us buying user amounts to flag an address too hard. Out of the last 3 orders the first was seized, 2nd (reship) made it and now this one has made it. 2/3 is pretty good especially considering I lost $0.

