06-26-2015, 01:36 AM
That is a beautiful post, linville. I feel that we just have a wonderful atomosphere here now.
I did not necessarily know each and every person here, but, i feel like i do know each and every person. Already.
But, not just like family. Like the family u really care about. None of us back stab. Or tries to be anything but honest and helpful.
Unless u run away now, Linville, u r one of us. LOL.
We all are just coming together really well. Some of us have been at many a forum. Others? Not necessarily.
But, we understand how important it is to have people u can rely on in this world.
Even just to listen on bad nights.
I am so glad you have decided to hang around with us, Linville.
You are such a kind spirited and sweet person. So glad you are here with us.
Its just happening, btw. Maybe we are all tired of the nonsense? But, we are like meeting old lost friends. The good people all coming together in a forum.
I can almost picture running across the field to greet each other. Well, that part i used my creative license. LOL.
you are just a wonderful asset to our family. it just feels so nice here. its not me. it is all of u.
of that i am sure. have an awesome nite.
I did not necessarily know each and every person here, but, i feel like i do know each and every person. Already.
But, not just like family. Like the family u really care about. None of us back stab. Or tries to be anything but honest and helpful.
Unless u run away now, Linville, u r one of us. LOL.
We all are just coming together really well. Some of us have been at many a forum. Others? Not necessarily.
But, we understand how important it is to have people u can rely on in this world.
Even just to listen on bad nights.
I am so glad you have decided to hang around with us, Linville.
You are such a kind spirited and sweet person. So glad you are here with us.
Its just happening, btw. Maybe we are all tired of the nonsense? But, we are like meeting old lost friends. The good people all coming together in a forum.
I can almost picture running across the field to greet each other. Well, that part i used my creative license. LOL.
you are just a wonderful asset to our family. it just feels so nice here. its not me. it is all of u.
of that i am sure. have an awesome nite.
It is Well with My Soul

