04-11-2016, 09:59 AM
Good morning y'all. I've been so busy of late and while thinking of you regularly, have had less time to pop in for a cup of hot chocolate and a chat. I have just started a kitchen renovation - yes, this last year didn't seem adequately challenging to me and I felt I needed a new challenge in my life
- so I am hanging upstairs in my bedroom while loud banging fills the house as the old kitchen is dismantled.
Just wanted to say hi to old friends and new on this thread; Ice, Fire, Is, Revolution, Audrey, Back2Good, Charon of course, Willie, Harley, Zander, Roses and Popster. Apologies to anyone I missed and have a good day all.
- so I am hanging upstairs in my bedroom while loud banging fills the house as the old kitchen is dismantled. Just wanted to say hi to old friends and new on this thread; Ice, Fire, Is, Revolution, Audrey, Back2Good, Charon of course, Willie, Harley, Zander, Roses and Popster. Apologies to anyone I missed and have a good day all.

