04-12-2016, 09:11 AM
Good Morning IOP....
![[Image: coffee-fixes-everything.jpg]](http://thinknice.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/coffee-fixes-everything.jpg)
Coffee's done and I'm on my 3rd cup.... Better make some more... Sheesh yesterday it rained like the ole cow peein on a flat rock... Splattered everywhere! But today is supposed to be better... Hopefully this is gonna be the last summer I stay up here in the snow country and head back south... Yea! But ya never know what kinda "stuff" gonna happen tween now and then...
Been a few "knotheads" passin through our site here, so keep y'all's eyes peeled for stupidity....
Ok ... Gotta burn off... I'll be passin through again real soon...
Remember to love one another today and smile.... We are the difference!!
Ice
![[Image: coffee-fixes-everything.jpg]](http://thinknice.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/coffee-fixes-everything.jpg)
Coffee's done and I'm on my 3rd cup.... Better make some more... Sheesh yesterday it rained like the ole cow peein on a flat rock... Splattered everywhere! But today is supposed to be better... Hopefully this is gonna be the last summer I stay up here in the snow country and head back south... Yea! But ya never know what kinda "stuff" gonna happen tween now and then...
Been a few "knotheads" passin through our site here, so keep y'all's eyes peeled for stupidity....
Ok ... Gotta burn off... I'll be passin through again real soon...
Remember to love one another today and smile.... We are the difference!!
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

