(04-13-2016, 10:42 AM)IceWizard Wrote: Good Morning IOP....
Wow... Am I startin off lateLinville I think I need an Rx for my mornin Joe as well... That's great... And Harley!! ... You're here mighty early today as well ...
But it's always good to see you passin through anytime...
As I said.. I'm slow as molasses in winter this AM... So I'm cuttin this short...
I do, however, just have to comment on I_S's posts... They crack me up... I feel like I'm right there the way you describe things... And that's a good thing.... Most folks don't have that ability...
Ok... Gotta burn... I mean... Gotta go
Remember to love one another today and smile.... Drives folks crazy wonderin "What's up with them?!"
Ice
Thanks Ice!

I do like to be quite descriptive and i'm glad my posts crack you up.Â
Most of the time i'm in a good mood ('most' being the operative word haha) so I like to try and make people laugh as well.
So to continue in my descriptive fashion...
The window open/ air con on/ 9K run...didn't help.Â
I still woke up at 2am feeling like death.
Realistically the 9K run did help me fall asleep faster and the window open did make the room less musty, but there must be a fu**ing dead horse stuck somewhere in the hotels pipes because I woke up feeling like i'd been in a fight, again!
It took me about 2 hours of blowing gunge out my nose and coughing up mucus (sorry, too descriptive) before I finally fell back asleep.
So...i'm giving the room ONE LAST CHANCE! - I know, i'm a mug, IÂ should just ask for a new room, but moving all the stuff just seems like a mission.
Anyway I went back home earlier and got my portable, oscillating heater. So the plan is:
Aircon- OFF!!!!!!!!!!
Window - OPEN (FULLY)
Heater - ON (FULL BLAST)
If I get a wake up with a normal persons ability to breathe I know it's the air con, if I don't then it's something in the room? Also, If I don't get a good sleep tonight i'm definitely changing rooms tomorrow!
Have a great day everyone!


![[Image: funny-wednesday-clipart-1.jpg]](http://worldartsme.com/images/funny-wednesday-clipart-1.jpg)
