04-14-2016, 08:31 AM
Good Morning IOP....
![[Image: 4c816f991128cee121e96473a3a42f59.jpg]](https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4c/81/6f/4c816f991128cee121e96473a3a42f59.jpg)
Nope I_S .. I usually am up about this time (sometimes I just sleep in for some unknown reason) ... Man I hate it you're having some much crap to deal with... If you're like me, you get one thing "under control" and two more break loose!! 9 and 10k run huh? Man I have a fit going to the mail box (30 feet) and back.. My old lungs are eat up from all the abuse I've put them through... Hey it's my own fault... So I'll either live with it or not...
Anyway... It's 4:20 ... Brb...
See ... More of that "lung abuse" ...
Now the coffee's ready as well... Ahhhh man... Love that taste!! And since I've been off those lung rockets awhile now, I can actually smell (not a good thing sometimes) and taste thingz much better!!
Today I'm headin in a bit early, so I'm wrappin up ...
Remember to love one another today and smile... Gotta spread the love!
Ice
![[Image: 4c816f991128cee121e96473a3a42f59.jpg]](https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4c/81/6f/4c816f991128cee121e96473a3a42f59.jpg)
Nope I_S .. I usually am up about this time (sometimes I just sleep in for some unknown reason) ... Man I hate it you're having some much crap to deal with... If you're like me, you get one thing "under control" and two more break loose!! 9 and 10k run huh? Man I have a fit going to the mail box (30 feet) and back.. My old lungs are eat up from all the abuse I've put them through... Hey it's my own fault... So I'll either live with it or not...
Anyway... It's 4:20 ... Brb...
See ... More of that "lung abuse" ...
Now the coffee's ready as well... Ahhhh man... Love that taste!! And since I've been off those lung rockets awhile now, I can actually smell (not a good thing sometimes) and taste thingz much better!! Today I'm headin in a bit early, so I'm wrappin up ...
Remember to love one another today and smile... Gotta spread the love!
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

