Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Daily Thoughts, Random Thoughts, Venting Area
(04-20-2016, 02:31 AM)Revolution Wrote: Ah...I think many have been there. Sometimes you just have to go through it. People have made it across the English Channel swimming, so if that can be done...well...you get there. 

There's a lot of beauty in that picture, Linville.  Heart

So, this was me today...glad the day is OVER.

Hi Revolution

That is a great Picture post

Today I have already been so busy that I had an interface issue......

The interface was me... Tongue   Big Grin

But I will keep trying .... overcome that one although it was embarrassing but that was all 

Now back to um what was it.... Huh
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Cursing - by Spanky - 02-17-2016, 01:33 AM
Ants - by Spanky - 03-25-2016, 07:45 PM
RE: Daily Thoughts, Random Thoughts, Venting Area - by Linville - 04-20-2016, 01:56 PM
The bolt that wouldn't budge - by Spanky - 08-28-2016, 11:00 PM
Checking in - by Spanky - 09-19-2016, 07:35 PM
Thanks everyone - by Spanky - 09-20-2016, 07:29 PM
Grownups say the darndest things - by Spanky - 10-02-2016, 03:50 PM
Black Opium - by Spanky - 12-16-2016, 05:00 PM
Fat Oprah - by Spanky - 01-18-2017, 03:31 AM
RE: Fat Oprah - by Spanky - 01-18-2017, 08:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)