Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
http://perdur.net76.net/
#6
(04-21-2016, 09:47 PM)JK1976 Wrote: Are they reliable to the usa i could use some codi

I am in the UK and I have had one order come in without any problems from these guys and another that I just set in motion today.  I see no reason why they would not post to the US. You need to contact them via the email addresses at the bottom of their products page and they will get back to you with short, to the point, instructions.  They have Codeisans  which is just under 30 mg of cod. phosphate.  This is the real thing.  JK, I would suggest you contact them and ask them about posting to the US.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
http://perdur.net76.net/ - by Rose5555 - 04-15-2016, 12:49 PM
RE: http://perdur.net76.net/ - by IceWizard - 04-15-2016, 12:59 PM
RE: http://perdur.net76.net/ - by Charon - 04-15-2016, 01:24 PM
RE: http://perdur.net76.net/ - by JK1976 - 04-21-2016, 09:47 PM
RE: http://perdur.net76.net/ - by Rose5555 - 04-22-2016, 11:30 AM
RE: http://perdur.net76.net/ - by Charon - 04-21-2016, 09:59 PM
RE: http://perdur.net76.net/ - by jrchitect - 05-11-2016, 04:15 PM
RE: http://perdur.net76.net/ - by Sanzilla - 05-15-2016, 01:31 AM
RE: http://perdur.net76.net/ - by jrchitect - 05-16-2016, 07:04 PM
RE: http://perdur.net76.net/ - by MOHFLRSEA - 06-08-2016, 01:13 PM
RE: http://perdur.net76.net/ - by imnotthere - 06-11-2016, 10:56 AM
RE: http://perdur.net76.net/ - by Rose5555 - 06-18-2016, 07:06 AM
RE: http://perdur.net76.net/ - by MOHFLRSEA - 06-20-2016, 04:13 AM
RE: http://perdur.net76.net/ - by JK1976 - 06-20-2016, 03:41 PM
RE: http://perdur.net76.net/ - by zorada9 - 06-26-2016, 12:23 PM
RE: http://perdur.net76.net/ - by Rose5555 - 07-02-2016, 10:58 AM
RE: http://perdur.net76.net/ - by Pitschnass - 08-03-2016, 11:12 AM
RE: http://perdur.net76.net/ - by Rose5555 - 08-04-2016, 07:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)