04-23-2016, 12:47 PM
Good Morning IOP. ......Dancing Wolf & Charon GM.
I had a short night and I am getting ready to go back to work for a bit.
Feeling groggy left work after midnight ....slurping 3rd cup of coffee so I can function, funny right.
Today is brief though, famous last words....
This is me saying , DO I HAve To Go Back Already.....
![[Image: tumblr_ns87ztN5eL1u4ekk7o1_1280.jpg]](http://40.media.tumblr.com/2d65f80831f6e2911df14eb749701d23/tumblr_ns87ztN5eL1u4ekk7o1_1280.jpg)
Yes you do take your hot coffee and GO....
![[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.huladaddy.com%2Fwp-c...ee.jpg&f=1]](https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.huladaddy.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F1hot-coffee.jpg&f=1)
I hope everyone has a pain and stress Free day as possible.
PS.
Good to see you posting like Charon said Dancing Wolf. (Take a nap later if you can.....maybe.)
I had a short night and I am getting ready to go back to work for a bit.
Feeling groggy left work after midnight ....slurping 3rd cup of coffee so I can function, funny right.
Today is brief though, famous last words....
This is me saying , DO I HAve To Go Back Already.....
![[Image: tumblr_ns87ztN5eL1u4ekk7o1_1280.jpg]](http://40.media.tumblr.com/2d65f80831f6e2911df14eb749701d23/tumblr_ns87ztN5eL1u4ekk7o1_1280.jpg)
Yes you do take your hot coffee and GO....
![[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.huladaddy.com%2Fwp-c...ee.jpg&f=1]](https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.huladaddy.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F1hot-coffee.jpg&f=1)
I hope everyone has a pain and stress Free day as possible.
PS.
Good to see you posting like Charon said Dancing Wolf. (Take a nap later if you can.....maybe.)

