Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to get your doctor to add the Benzos you need?
#10
I forgot to mention I'm doing 9 days of volunteer work in may.. I hope that helps me out a bit.. I won't have my anxiety meds for 2/3s of it but It should lift my spirit and all the sunshine should help me quiet a bit!

It's a project to help save an endangered turtle.. I should be pretty neat.. Just me and 2 other guys... Again.. I'll report back.. Also I didn't mean to stress that ONLY medication can cure one.. theres many variables to helping one even if only in the short term.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: How to get your doctor to add the Benzos you need? - by Chickenzilla - 04-24-2016, 09:26 PM
RE: How to get your doctor to add the Benzos you need? - by Kon1erPMSQUAD - 05-26-2016, 09:20 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)