Hey there Ice...was just wondering if you gott any good results back from the EKG the SO bad?
Also a continued congrats on stopping the cig's ....and helping if I understand share the better patch to help your SO quit too.
Man O man that is good of you....
Hope the results were good Ice.
IS hang tough and try to let it go in one ear and out the other without settling any ....you know.
Kid A , good you are getting some strength back .....yes we all take the simple normal things for granted at times...
Hi Revolution ....hope your day is going okay.
If it doesn't maybe it should, Hmmmmmm
Good picture explaining the different between morning and evening,
Fun fun
Also a continued congrats on stopping the cig's ....and helping if I understand share the better patch to help your SO quit too.
Man O man that is good of you....
Hope the results were good Ice.
IS hang tough and try to let it go in one ear and out the other without settling any ....you know.
Kid A , good you are getting some strength back .....yes we all take the simple normal things for granted at times...
(04-26-2016, 09:00 PM)Revolution Wrote: I am having a busy Tuesday, but I wanted to say a quick hello to the gang here. I hope you all had a wonderful Tuesday. It's been stormy here, but we needed the rain. It seems to have passed, though.
Keeping you all in my thoughts.
Does the cafe serve alcohol after 3pm?
Love, love, love,
Revolution
Hi Revolution ....hope your day is going okay.
If it doesn't maybe it should, Hmmmmmm
Good picture explaining the different between morning and evening,
Fun fun

