04-27-2016, 05:17 PM
Thanks folks 
Yeah I don't let it get to me, I just wish I had a different boss.
I've worked for this company for just under a decade now, I've had 5 bosses in that time and they were all fine for the most part, but this one...WOW! What a $¥#%!
Anyway listen to me, moaning about my boss while some of you are sitting in pain/ going thru or just came out of surgery/ having bad sleeps etc.
I should count myself lucky as I'm currently going through a good spell as far as sleep and anxiety is concerned!
You are all such great people!

Yeah I don't let it get to me, I just wish I had a different boss.
I've worked for this company for just under a decade now, I've had 5 bosses in that time and they were all fine for the most part, but this one...WOW! What a $¥#%!
Anyway listen to me, moaning about my boss while some of you are sitting in pain/ going thru or just came out of surgery/ having bad sleeps etc.
I should count myself lucky as I'm currently going through a good spell as far as sleep and anxiety is concerned!
You are all such great people!

