06-30-2015, 11:17 PM
I do believe MJ should be legal in states, if one is allowed to drink alcohol which is man made, who is to say we can't smoke something from mother nature? I used to smoke MJ like cigs, and it did help with certain things, but in the end actually made me more paranoid, and now that I have stopped, I smoke once in a blue moon and it's horrible I get panicky and very paranoid. I never understood why people hated it so much, but I certainly do now, but to deny it from people IMO isn't right. It has many beneifits, one that always brings a tear to my eye is a show I saw about someone extracting MJ properties that has CBDs not any THC and helps a young child with her seizures.
After witnessing my brother have a seizure and not knowing what it was, I feel for the parents of young children who suffer from this and to all who suffer from seizures.
God Bless them!
After witnessing my brother have a seizure and not knowing what it was, I feel for the parents of young children who suffer from this and to all who suffer from seizures.
God Bless them!

