Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
private message % space
#10
When I first was referred to this wonderful forum by MM I was actually able to see the sy vendors and email only vendors, but I think that's bc the forum was so new. Now I'm very close to reaching my 50 posts and I can't wait! I really want one of those pretty little gold stars added underneath my name. It might not mean much to some but for some reason I really like it and want it.

Hey I just finally reached my 50 post quota and instantly I got the Bextra gild star I wanted. It says I'm now a junior member. But for some reason I'm not able to see the sy vendors or the email only vendors. Does anybody know why?? Does it take time to calculate or something? I got my star and my junior member status but I didn't get those 2 other perks. Sad
PLEASE HELP!!
Thanks!!
Smile Smile Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
private message % space - by TheSpecialMan - 07-01-2015, 07:08 PM
RE: private message % space - by Charon - 07-01-2015, 07:28 PM
RE: private message % space - by TheSpecialMan - 07-01-2015, 08:27 PM
RE: private message % space - by ADMIN OF STEEL - 07-01-2015, 08:31 PM
RE: private message % space - by Charon - 07-01-2015, 08:32 PM
RE: private message % space - by Charon - 07-01-2015, 08:33 PM
RE: private message % space - by ADMIN OF STEEL - 07-01-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: private message % space - by andybones - 07-01-2015, 09:21 PM
RE: private message % space - by ADMIN OF STEEL - 07-01-2015, 09:27 PM
RE: private message % space - by TheSpecialMan - 07-01-2015, 11:23 PM
RE: private message % space - by ADMIN OF STEEL - 07-02-2015, 06:09 PM
RE: private message % space - by Charon - 07-02-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: private message % space - by IceWizard - 07-02-2015, 06:15 PM
RE: private message % space - by ADMIN OF STEEL - 07-02-2015, 06:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)