05-16-2016, 05:35 PM
Good Afternoon Everyone!! I hope you are all having a nice day. And I hope your pain & anxiety are under control.
My day is not going too well. My computer isn't working so I have to take it to be fixed. Hopefully, I will have it back tomorrow. Until then I have to use this little notebook computer. Which is also in bad shape. Plus it is cold & windy out. We even had snow flurries yesterday. I am sorry to complain when so many are under the weather. Thanks for letting me vent.
My day is not going too well. My computer isn't working so I have to take it to be fixed. Hopefully, I will have it back tomorrow. Until then I have to use this little notebook computer. Which is also in bad shape. Plus it is cold & windy out. We even had snow flurries yesterday. I am sorry to complain when so many are under the weather. Thanks for letting me vent.
This too shall pass.

