05-20-2016, 10:26 AM
Good Morning IOP !
Happy TGIF everyone.
Work computers, meh....I have been lucky and don't have one for the new company yet. They say it is on order, a laptop.
Isn't it funny that what I do can be accomplished without a computer, enable others to work mostly. (Permits, etc.)
Oh I do have plenty of pre-printed forms to use....and someone else's computer can generate some of them but I also have the generic to use by hand, writing the old fashioned way,
Ok by me we... were laughing about all the mandatory training and
company email I have missed, A Good Thing
So, again, TGIF
Everyone.
Happy TGIF everyone.
Work computers, meh....I have been lucky and don't have one for the new company yet. They say it is on order, a laptop.
Isn't it funny that what I do can be accomplished without a computer, enable others to work mostly. (Permits, etc.)
Oh I do have plenty of pre-printed forms to use....and someone else's computer can generate some of them but I also have the generic to use by hand, writing the old fashioned way,
Ok by me we... were laughing about all the mandatory training and company email I have missed, A Good Thing
So, again, TGIF
Everyone.

