05-21-2016, 01:10 AM
(05-19-2016, 09:42 PM)themadhatter420 Wrote: Thank you for the feedback because I was going to grab the somas they are sending you. let us know, because it be nice to have som trustworty dropshippers, but sounds like not at this point from QC
I received pain o soma and they are legit. Have that nasty Soma taste. I always chew my first order as I recognize tastes of meds and these are definitely soma. Not the best I've had, but satisfied with the quality. They were sent from the original dropshipper. They didn't send the amount they said they were going to, but it was only 40 short.
I would do business with them because they resolved a problem, however, knowing that I may get Re-shipped bunk meds from some random customer this will be my last interaction with them more than likely. I like my anonymity for obvious reasons. One, maybe two or three people here actually know my first name (and only one knows my first and last name and personal, intimate details about me, but she is a very trustworthy person) and they are long time friends from years ago. And For all I know if I agreed to reship I could have re shipped bunk meds to a member here.

