05-26-2016, 10:16 AM
Good morning Ice......everyone, friends and readers.
Ice that is funny and a good way to get things moving in the morning.
Yeah, some people need a little time before starting their day so the one on the end is probably saying one more cup before I talk to you, ha hah......oh anyway , go out and make this Thursday a good one.
I will need to go find some place to get some blood work done before work, what joy now I am like the one on the end, ......Greaaat
Ice that is funny and a good way to get things moving in the morning.
Yeah, some people need a little time before starting their day so the one on the end is probably saying one more cup before I talk to you, ha hah......oh anyway , go out and make this Thursday a good one.
I will need to go find some place to get some blood work done before work, what joy now I am like the one on the end, ......Greaaat

